Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Put It Down, Best One Around

I have not blogged in quite awhile.

My life is crazy with work and the every day responsibilities that I have. Knowing that I get to spend time with my tribe Wed-Sat is enough to get me through. I don't want the show to end. I want more people to experience the beautiful message that we provide each and every night. But everything must come to an end at some point. "Hair" has been my therapy, my acid, my trip. This experience has been awesome. When I look out into the audience and see the daisy's stuck on top of an ear makes me smile. When people come up and talk to me at the end of the show it makes me smile. We have done our job and will continue to do so for the next two weeks.

I hope that the rest of my tribe members feel thes same way that I do.

Peace,

Monsoon.

No comments: