Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling Old

As you know this is my 3rd time around doing Hair. The past 2 times I was not the oldest tribe member. This time I am. Does it bother me? A little perhaps but at each rehearsal I seem to let myself be the same as everyone else. We all have the same goal to achieve. We all have a message to share with the rest of the tribe and the audience.

Thank you for letting me be me.

T. Love can move around just like all the young tribe members.

My point is that we all need to be one. We all need to respect one another and experience the process together.

Just don't step on my broken toe.

T. Love, T Bag, Monsoon

2 comments:

Robin Michelle Berger said...

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings. I was only joking last night with the broken hip crack. Guess it wasn't in the best of tatste...I'm sorry. I feel like we are in the same boat together. I spent the weekend trying to figure out how to make myself look younger for the show.

I think you are wonderful and I am so excited to finally get to do a show with you!

Again, I apologize...

Scott Miller said...

You're not old, T. -- just well-fermented... :)