Friday, August 22, 2008

More More More

I wish that we would blog more than we do. There is so much that we need to say. There is so much that we need to read. Let's get crazy and share.

When I am at work and feeling stressed I go to the Hair blogs and see what is there. It helps me get through the day. I need to hear from my tribe I need to know what they are feeling and thinking and discovering.

I don't want to come off as being a cray blogger but my therapy is reading and responding.

Oh and by the way I brused another toe. So now I have a broken toe and a bruised toe. But there is a positive side to every situation. They are on different feet. Oy vey! What is a mother to do?

T Love

I've decided that in the be-in we should put a "T" in front of every time we say Love. What do you all think.

T

No comments: